"The New Face of the Democratic Party"Add your name here to stay up to date with Richard Ojeda and learn how you can help Ojeda take your voice to Washington.
An Army veteran, community leader, and current state Senator who wants to give working families a voice in Washington D.C.
"The New Face of the Democratic Party"Add your name here to stay up to date with Richard Ojeda and learn how you can help him take your voice to Washington.
CONTRIBUTIONS AND GIFTS TO FRIENDS OF RICHARD OJEDA ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
BY DONATING, I AGREE THAT:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
Richard Ojeda is a retired member of the U.S. Army. Use of Richard Ojeda’s rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Richard Ojeda.