Ojeda’s case for his candidacy is straightforward: The Democratic Party has gotten away from its roots, and he has a unique ability to win over a white, black, and brown working-class coalition by arguing from a place of authority that Trump is a populist fraud. He’s launching his campaign with an anti-corruption focus that draws a contrast with Trump’s inability to “drain the swamp.”
CONTRIBUTIONS AND GIFTS TO OJEDA FOR PRESIDENT ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
BY DONATING, I AGREE THAT:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
Richard Ojeda is a retired member of the U.S. Army. Use of Richard Ojeda’s rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.